Get Your French Culture
Do You Want To Learn About French Culture?
Thanks to our blog you will be able to stay up to date on French culture with content about French entertainment, traveling in France, French food, and much more! Subscribe to my (amazing) newsletter and now join a community of 500 Francophiles. This blog will help you to work on your French by discovering the hidden face of true French culture.
Bonjour, this section is for French culture connoisseurs! Buckle up for a wild ride through the fascinating world of French culture, but we’re leaving the clichés at the door. We’re turning up the volume with the upbeat rhythms of famous French songs, diving into the beauty, the binge-worthy of French cinema and series. We will unearthing also some quirky, lesser-known facts about France. Ever tried decoding the language of French rap or understanding the fun rules of pétanque? Let’s embark on this cultural escapade that’s anything but a cliché thanks to this blog section. Allez, on y va!
Salut, this section is for French language enthusiasts! Learning the French language can be sometimes (or often) challenging. Find a selection of articles that help you to have a better understanding of the French language. You will be able to learn some French expressions, French slang words, and French swear words that’ll impress the locals, or even learn the complex French numbers. We’re talking about decoding the cool lingo that French use in the streets and discovering words that don’t make it to the textbooks.
Hey there, this section is for Francophile travelers! Life in France is not always the cliché that you would have imagined. From bustling city boulevards to the tranquil countryside, France is a treasure trove of delightful surprises, whether it’s an unexpected local custom, an unknown cool French event, or a hidden gem of a boulangerie tucked away in a street corner. It’s a country that also requires knowledge of how it works from a legal (as the legal drinking age in France), administrative (as the bank system in France), and logistical point of view in order to travel with peace of mind. So, let’s ditch the stereotypes and delve into the real, living, breathing French culture that’s just waiting to be explored.
- Public Swimming Pools in Lyon: Our Best PicksDo you enjoy going swimming once in a while? Do you live or travel in Lyon now? You found the perfect blog post about the best public swimming pools in … Read more
- Techno Clubs in Lyon: Our Best PicksAre you coming to Lyon to visit the third-biggest French city? During the day you want to enjoy the city by discovering its food specialties, its restaurants, and its different … Read more
- “I Miss You” in French: Definition, Synonyms, and ExamplesIn the vast repertoire of affectionate expressions in the French language, there’s a simple and effective formula for expressing the lack of a loved one: “tu me manques” (“you miss … Read more
- Legal Smoking Age in France: What to Know?Both popular and elitist, cigarettes have long been a cultural symbol in France, both in film and literature. Today, however, the law is very strict and tobacco consumption is strictly … Read more
- Top 10 French Rap Songs of 2023Step into the rhythm and poetry of 2023 with the latest offerings from the vibrant French rap scene. This year’s releases blend infectious beats with (sometimes) thought-provoking lyricism, showcasing the … Read more
- The 10 Best Breton Striped Shirt Brands (Marinière)For almost 100 years, the Breton striped shirt (or marinière in French) has been one of the leading symbols of French style and fashion. While it is still the official … Read more
- The Most Popular Baby Names in France Last Year (2022)Were you wondering what were the most given baby names in France? French Iceberg has the answer for you! Beginning in July 2023 the French National Institute for Statistics and … Read more
- How to Open a Bank Account in France?Settling in France for several months often means that a crucial step awaits you: opening a bank account. But the process can be daunting. What type of account should you … Read more
“This blog was created to promote French culture with a different point of view. This website is about the trips, movies, TV shows, slang, recipes and songs that are trendy in France. “